Last updated: 09 December 2021.
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, City, County, Postcode
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Cookies or Browser Cookies
- Flash Cookies
- Web Beacons
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Functionality Cookies
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
Your privacy is very important to us, and we will never release your personal details your any marketing purposes without your explicit consent, however we do reserve the right to disclose this information in certain circumstances set out below.
We treat all of your personal information as confidential, keep it on a secure server and also have regular security checks.
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We are always looking to improve on our offerings, we may occasionally contact you for research purposes if you have previously subscribed to do so. You can choose not to receive any further information from us by unsubscribing.
- Access to the Personal Data we have of you – free of charge.
- The correction of your Personal Data that we hold of you, if incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- In specific circumstances, the deletion of the data we hold about you where we have no legitimate overriding interest where we cannot delete this. For example, when you have previously agreed, and then withdraw/object consent later. An overriding interest can be something such as data tied to an order, in which we are legally required to keep.
- A file in a common format, such as CSV, containing the Personal Data you have provided to us – and the right to have this information transferred to another entity where possible.
- Restriction of the use of your Personal Data, if we do not have an overriding legal interest.
- To stop processing your Personal Data in specific circumstances, such as withdrawing consent, for reasons related to your individual circumstances.
- To stop processing your Personal Data for use in direct marketing – either specific or all channels.
- That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
If we choose not to action your request, or we cannot action your request, we will explain the reason for this.
You have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent if you have previously given us consent to use your Personal Data.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
In a case where we are using your Personal Data for our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop in connection with your individual situation. We must do this unless there is a legitimate overriding reason to continue to process your data, such as administration or legal requirements.
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
You have right to request your Personal Data stopped being used for Direct Marketing activity, either through all or selected channels. We must comply with this request.
To comply and to protect the confidentiality of any information, we will ask you to verify your identity before processing any access request, or any other request involving Personal Data under this Privacy Notice.
If you have authorised a third party to undergo this submission, we will request they provide proof from you that they have authority to access this Personal Data.
You do not have to provide any information to use this website to us. However, there are certain section of the site which may not be accessible if you choose not to share essential information.
When you visit trevillposters.co.uk and register for any newsletters or submit any forms, we will ask you to submit – and will collect – Personal Data from you, potentially including but not limited to: your name, email address and phone number.
We may also collect information about your internet connection and website use. This includes the URL you came from, IP address, domain and browser type, the country and telephone code of your computer, web pages viewed whilst on site and any search terms you enter on the website. We may collect this information from all types of users; registered or unregistered. We use this information to help us make improvements to our website.
The personal information you provide to us, is available on public records, and/or any user information where we may identify you, we use this information for the following only:
- Statistical purposes to improve on our website use and understanding
- Provide relevant content
- Administer the website.
If you have registered to receive notifications of new content and updates, we may use your personal information to send you these notifications by phone, email or SMS.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Your personal information may be disclosed to other reputable third-parties who will help process your request. Trevill Group Limited requires all third-parties to treat your personal information as confidential and to comply with all UK Data Protection and consumer legislation in place at any given time.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We hope this Privacy Notice has been helpful in setting out the way we handle your personal data and your rights to control it. If you have any questions that haven’t been covered, please contact our Data Protection Officer who will be pleased to help you:
Email us at DPO@trevill.co.uk
or use our Contact Us page.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Trevill Group Limited, 50 Dendridge Close, Enfield, EN1 4PN.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: United Kingdom
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Trevill Posters, accessible from https://trevillposters.co.uk/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.